Information We Gather
By using this website, you agree to allow us gather the following information:
- Information you provide us such as name, address and contact details.
- Information about your behaviour on the site (e.g. purchase history, items viewed, etc.). This helps make your shopping experience more pleasant and efficient as our site will remember your preferences and previously viewed items.
- Information you provide us via e-mail or other forms of communication.
- Each time your computer connects to the Internet, it is given a unique identifier called an IP address. For security reasons, we store this IP address when you place an order or when you visit certain pages of our website. This also helps us diagnose and solve technical issues with our site and also allows us to gather demographic information.
We do not store your credit card details. These must be entered at our secure server every time you visit.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Communication of your Information
Personal data submitted to letterboxes.ie is stored on a secure server and will not be communicated to third parties without your consent.
Your credit card information is processed by Paypal Inc. on their secure servers. Paypal is the world’s largest and most secure online payments processor.
Communication with You
We will only send you promotional material if you opt in to our promotions schemes when creating your account. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of future promotional communications should you desire.
Should we need to consult or update you regarding a transaction, we will contact you either by phone, e-mail or by other means.
Our payments processor, Paypal Inc. reserves the right to contact you to verify the details of a transaction.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer from websites. We use several different types of cookie:
- Functional cookies: these are required for basic functionality such as the shopping cart.
- Preference cookies: these save your preferences and choices so we can provide customized content to you on your next visit.
- Analytics cookies: Third party analytics software is used to analyse customer behaviour on the site. By studying this information, we can make improvements to how our website works and improve your shopping experience.
By using our site, you are consenting to the use of the above cookies.
Freedom of information (Ireland) – Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
As per our obligations under the applicable Data Protection Acts, should you inform us of changes in your personal data, we will change or delete that data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you, or to have your personal data amended, changed, updated or deleted from our database, please contact us by telephone or email.
Memotech Ltd., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS AND AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS, EMERGENCIES, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS OF PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND YOUR CONSENTS.